Suede is a seasoned fashion designer, TV personality and season 5 Project Runway® contestant.
Suede's talent and strong design aesthetic launched notable brands, with celebrities wearing his fashions. Now, aspiring designers and home fashionistas everywhere are able to bring Suede's designs into their own wardrobes by using patterns from the Simplicity SUEDEsays™ collection. Below we provide you with the details and assets you need for featuring Suede in your publication.
Find out more about Suede's upcoming launch event and fashion show at Kent State University, including special in-store appearances leading up to the big event! Get details and get in tune with all things SUEDEsays™:
- Passion for Fashion Judging
May 15, 2013 – Suede will be judging the Art Institutes Passion for Fashion Contest this year. Good Luck Students!!
- Special Appearance in Asbury Park, NJ
Meet Suede if you are in town the weekend of May 2, 2013 – check back for more details to follow!
- Jo-Ann Store Appearance – Bloomingdale, IL
Meet Suede as he showcases his new line of special occasion patterns and fabrics
Saturday, April 27, 2013 – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Store®
362W Army Trail Road Ste 230
- WCIU – The U
Thursday, April 25, 2013 – tune in at 7:30 am for a special interview with Suede on You & Me This Morning show
- Jo-Ann Store Opening – Cherry Hill, NJ
Join Suede in celebrating the opening of this new Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Store®
Saturday, June 1, 2013 - 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Check back for address and more details!
- SUEDEsays™ Fashion Show: Featuring SUEDEsays™ patterns by Simplicity® and fabrics – bonus Meet & Greet between shows
- Saturday, February 2, 2013 -- 1 pm & 3:30 pm
Kent State University - Rockwell Hall Auditorium 515 Hilltop Drive
Kent, OH 44242
- Meet Suede: Meet the designer and browse the latest SUEDEsays™ patterns and fabrics
- Friday, February 1, 2013 -- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Store #171
5381 Darrow Road
Hudson, OH 44236
- Thursday, January 31, 2013 – PBS – WCPN/90.3 & WVIZ/PBS ideastrea – tune in at 12:00 noon for a special radio interview with Suede – you can also catch it online at http://www.wviz.org
- Wednesday, January 30, 2013 – Fox 8 Weekday News – Cleveland Affiliate – tune in at 8:00 a.m.
- Saturday, January 26, 2013 – Fox 8 Weekend News – Cleveland Affiliate – tune in at 9:00 a.m.
- Chic Galleria – style section Suede showcases his collection of patterns and prom fabrics
- SUEDEsays™ on FOX News Suede unveils his new runway looks
- SUEDEsays™ on WKYC Channel 3 News Watch as Suede shows off his new line of SUEDEsays™ fabrics
- SUEDEsays™ on WKSU Suede brings fashion focus to alma mater Kent State University
- SUEDEsays™ Launch at Kent State University Watch the fabulous runway show launching SUEDEsays™ fabrics and patterns
- SUEDEsays™ in Cleveland Plain Dealer - Style Section Read more about the designer and his new line of fabrics and special occasion designs
- Blogging Project Runway® Keep up with SUEDEsays™ and his new line of fabrics, designs and fab fashion show at Kent State!
- Fashionably Cleveland Suede returns to his alma mater, Kent State, to launch his new line of fabric and special occasion looks
- Catch Suede in Where Women Create Magazine - Fall Issue available on newsstands 8/15/2012
- Suede interviewed by the Examiner - Suede Looks Back on 10 Years of Project Runway 7/13/2012
- Spring Fashion show , Around Noon (with host Dee Perry), WCPN 90.3 - Northeast Ohio NPR, April 18, 2011
- Suede on Mixin' It Up with Rebecca LIVE TV - Feminine Flirty Looks , Cool 2 Craft Network, February 3, 2011
- New Patterns by Suede for Simplicity , Craft Test Dummies, February 3, 2011
- Spotted at CHA #5: Crafty Crafty Celebs! , Rit Dye Blog, February 3, 2011
- Podcast: Blogging Project Runway with Suede , Blogging Project Runway, February 2, 2011
- Celebrities Add Glitter to CHA Winter Conference and Trade Show... , Hollywood 2020 Blog, January 29, 2011
- SuedeSays Update! , Blogging Project Runway, January 24, 2011
- Simplicity Launches the SuedeSays Collection , Chic Galleria, December 20, 2010