PC420PRW Brother Project Runway Sewing Machine 294-Stitch
Limited Edition Project Runway Computerized 50-stitch Sewing Machine.
Available for shipment within USA only
$525.00Suggested Retail Price: $565.00
Brother Project Runway Limited Edition PC420 PRW Computerized 294-stitch Sewing Machine
Fuel your creative impulse to fashion customized clothing fit to fancy your wardrobe tastes. Complete with a wide array of 294 built-in stitches, novice sewers to professional designers can create fashionable projects tailored toward their unique preferences. Sew attire that suits your number one customer – yourself! The PC420 PRW is a feature packed, computerized sewing machine designed to sew the perfect stitch every time. With direct stitch selection buttons, your pre-programmed stitch is ready to use with the simple touch of a button. On top of this great feature, Brother’s exclusive My Custom Stitch™ feature is a must-have for all designing sewers. Now you can design your own stitches using the built-in LCD panel. Saving them to the machine’s memory ensures quick access for your treasured designs. The programmable thread trimmer cuts the upper and lower thread at the end of each task. Customization abounds with this machine leaving you the opportunity to sew any project you can imagine!
Features and Benefits:
- 294 utility and decorative stitches, including 10 styles of one-step automatic buttonholes and 3 lettering styles, each with 55 alphanumeric characters
- Direct 10-key stitch selection and LCD screen
- My Custom Stitch™ feature
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread trimming
- A built-in knee lift raises the presser foot in order to reposition or remove your fabric
- Digital stitch length and width control
Important terms of sale: This item is available for ground and express shipment within the USA only. It ships directly from the manufacturer’s distribution center within 2-3 business days of order receipt. All sales are final, unless the item is found to be defective, in which case it may be returned for a replacement.