- Knitting and Crochet
- Home Decor
- Tools for Teachers
- Teaching Kit
(Click on image for larger view)
Add that special festive look to your party with our pennant - we just put the Superbowl letters on ours, but you can put the names of the teams who are playing on yours! Kids can be a great help as you cut out the felt and iron on the letters!
Place the finished banners over your windows, doors, table, mantle...wherever your guests will be!
- Cut two yellow, two red, two blue, two green and one orange pennant from felt using pattern as your guide.
- Cut the letters (S-U-P-E-R-B-O-W-L) from the insta-letter package.
- Press one letter to each pennant following the manufacturers instructions. (The top of the letter should be 2" from the top of the pennant and centered left to right.)
- Starting 2" from one end of the ribbon, glue the top edge of the "S" pennant to the ribbon. The ribbon should be glued to the letter side of the pennant - refer to photo.
- Continue to glue letters to ribbon, butting top corners together across the ribbon until "SUPER BOWL" is spelled.