- Knitting and Crochet
- Home Decor
- Tools for Teachers
- Teaching Kit
Polka Dot Felted Sweater
Revive a sweater you already have in your closed with playful preppy polka dots, felted right in! The Simplicity® 12 Needle Deluxe Felting Machine makes it easy.
- Sweater of your choice
- 1/4 yard felt fabric
- Circle template(s) – create one by tracing a quarter, bottle cap or small jar lid in the circle size desired. Use all the same size for a uniform effect, or have fun and mix it up with a variety of sizes
- Scissors or Simplicity® Electric Scissors
- Simplicity® Deluxe 12 Needle Felting Machine
- Cut out felt shapes using circle template(s) and arrange in desired pattern on sweater. Pin in place.
- Felt each circle in place with the felting machine, following manufacturer's directions. Be sure to remove pins once the circle shape is under the needles of the machine.
- Repeat on all circles until polka dot felted sweater is complete.