- Knitting and Crochet
- Home Decor
- Tools for Teachers
- Teaching Kit
These instructions and materials are written to complete five snowmen.
- Trace hat pattern on black felt. Cut 5 pieces.
- Trace snowman pattern on white felt. Cut 5 pieces.
- Cut 25 black dots from felt using paper punch and glue in place for buttons & eyes.
- Starting at top of head, glue white braid around entire outer edge of snowman.
- Cut four 12" pieces of each cord; set aside remainder of striped cord. Hint: Tape ends of cord and cut through tape to prevent fraying.
- Coil & glue each 12" length of cord to create "candies" (finish by gluing tape end under coil).
- Glue black felt hat to snowmen over white braid ends.
- Arrange snowmen & "candies" over remaining pieces of striped cord - glue.