Our school program offers educators a curated selection of student-friendly sewing patterns from our brands which you can purchase directly on this website with our special discount!
SPRING SEMESTER NOW AVAILABLE
Hint: View all patterns from the current semester by searching "school pattern" and selecting the "School Sewing Pattern" filtering option, or just click here.
Shop with a verified-educator discount and instill the craft—and joy!—of sewing in the next generation of makers.
To enroll in our school program and to shop this section of our website, you must be a verified educator for a school district, university, charter school, or private institution within the United States or Canada.
APPLICATION & REGISTRATION PROCESS
Note: If you have already registered for our school program in the past via phone, you must still create a website account and complete the form below, so we can link your website account to shop this website with the school discount.
We will no longer accept orders via fax and phone after April 15, 2022.
Here's how to submit your application to become a verified educator on Simplicity.com to shop with our special school discount:
- Create a website account on our website using your institution email address.
(You must create a website account on this Simplicity.com website even if you have a Teacher account on SomethingDelightful.com)
- Gather what you'll need to complete the application form below:
- The valid institution email address you created an account on the website with (step 1), which will be used for your educator login.
- Documentation (school letterhead only) verifying you are an educator for a school district, university, charter school, or private institution within the United States or Canada.
- Your Tax Exempt ID number. (United States only.)